- Some background information about myself
- I joined The Gym (world Gym) in 2007 as a member. After some serious coaxing by one of the spin instructors I decided to step out of my comfort zone and become a certified spin instructor. I currently cover the 5:30 am class on Thursdays and am on the Sunday rotation. My “other” job – I am a Registered Nurse at Mayo Clinic.
- Why I love The Gym
- What I love about The Gym? The amazing members and instructors who all support and encourage each other. I’m a fan of group fitness and the variety of classes offered at The Gym the classes offered provide a challenge for all fitness levels.
- My Favorite motivational quote
- “NO EXCUSES” It’s as simple as that…because we can all find excuses in our busy lives to delay fitness and health!
- My Favorite food indulgence
- First I would say vacations with my husband and son but since we’re talking about food indulgence…I am guilty of indulging in chicken wings and a cold beer, occasionally..
- My Favorite fitness activity besides teaching
- My favorite workout is always indoor cycling/spin but If I can’t get to the gym I like to take long power walks in warm weather. I enjoy the outdoors so that includes walks on the beach and swimming.