- Some background information about myself
- Primarily, Jimmy is a swim instructor which he started teaching in his early teens as an assistant. After 20 years in Corporate America he went back to his roots, teaching swimming again which opened doors to coaching Ironman athletes. All these combined in turn got him into teaching indoor/outdoor cycle and yoga.
- Why I love The Gym
- I love the gym because Vince and Bev hold members accountable in order to get results rather than just collecting monthly fees.
- My favorite motivational quote
- “All progress takes place outside your comfort zone”
- My favorite food indulgence
- Pizza and beer motivate me
- My favorite fitness activity besides teaching
- My passion besides teaching swimming, cycling and yoga is training for and competing in ironman triathlon races.