- Some background information about myself
- Francesca’s passion for nutrition and exercise started many years ago after she earned her Bachelor’s degree and master level certification in yoga. In her continued pursuit of everything health-related, she opened a studio and taught yoga with the ideals of helping people strengthen their body and soul. Complimenting with the nutrition aspect for the inner self, Francesca serves as a representative for a national nutrition company and opened her own health food store.
- The experiences and knowledge she has gained from these healthful adventures has given her so much insight on how to create a naturally energetic, vivacious, resilient, toned, and lean body while maintaining great overall health and vitality. A perfect synergy that can exist for all of us, she notes. Yoga HIIT is her personal creation inspired by years of listening to what her clients need and want, a great fusion class that focuses on building heat through the body by spiking the heart rate up and implementing iso- & plyo-metric exercises inspired by yoga poses and then holding yoga poses to stretch and elongate the muscles.
- Why I love The Gym
- It’s a grown up playground! The people are awesome, it’s a family feels environment, and The Gym has all the equipment and fitness tools you can think of!
- My Favorite motivational quote
- “The strength of a tree lies in its ability to bend” – Zen proverb
- My Favorite food indulgence
- Chicken n’ waffles and bourbon
- My Favorite fitness activity besides teaching
- Lifting, surfing and playing tennis outside!